Thursday

Aamir and Shahrukh the Dog


Aamir Khan has again stepped on the wrong foot. This time it is Shahrukh Khan.He has called Shahrukh a DOG, though indirectly.
Aamir writes in his blog that he likes the company of his dog Shahrukh, who was named so by its owner when Shahrukh Khan was shooting in that house.
Now I think this kind of jibe doesn't suit Aamir. I thought of posting a comment on Aamir's blog to register my protest on his choice of jokes. But when I logged onto his blog, I was surprised to see the overwhelming response of Shahrukh fans. They are really angry and it shows in their use of language. I like Aamir more than Shahrukh, but what' wrong is wrong. Shahrukh has responded graciously to this unwarranted post shot. Which he has done before too. watch this video.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: