Monday

Bed Bugs are a Menace

When we shifted here in January, my daughter was all right for first two weeks. Then she started showing some red allergy signs on her cheeks. I thought it might be weather change, so didn't pay much attention. But when the marks didn't disappear after some time, then I had to take it seriously. I suspected the culprit was our sofa in the living room. Its a very old sofa, may be the land lady got it from some second hand sale. I used to let my daughter sleep on the sofa, so that I could keep an eye on her while she sleep. Now I stopped doing that and within a few days, the marks had disappeared. I was right. It were the bed bugs, which had caused those marks. I found some useful information on how to kill bed bug and a photo too. This looks really painful. People aren't really aware of how bed bugs can play havoc with their health.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: