Wednesday

A Game that I can also Play

I am not a big fan of video games. Most of them are full of gore and violence. My brother used to play terminator and other games which I don't remember, but what I do remember is the continuous bang bang of bullets and blasts of bombs.
You could call it a girly trait, but I don't agree. I love action movies. Sylvester Stallone and Bruce Willis are my favorite stars. But somehow I can't make myself play those action games. May be because the task of saving myself and others is not on some action hero, but on me.
Any ways here is a site which I liked, because it offers a free play of a very cute game, called Magic Farm. Its a story of a young florist who has to raise money by selling flowers to search for her lost parents. The players have to help her grow new flowers, finish quests, and win monsters. But there is more on the offer for gore loverstoo.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: