Tuesday

Block Unwanted Calls

It is really annoying, when you are in middle of something and a the phone buzzes. You take the call thinking that it might be regarding some important issue at the office.Instead, you find out that some photography institute is offering you a portfolio on discount. Now why would you want a portfolio? I have to attend many such annoying calls every day. I was thinking of a Reverse Cell Phone Lookup,so that I get an idea of who is calling me. But then I found a better option. I can add my cell phone no or land line number to No Call List, which is a free service. If you want to enlist your cell phone number then you have to call at (888)382-1222, do as instructed and you are done. You won't be getting unsolicited calls.Land line phone owners have to register at a government website ( for free) donotcall.gov, and they will tell you how you can add your number to no call list. It will take around thirty days to get the services working.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: