Wednesday

I Want a Tattoo

I have always been fascinated by tattoos. They are in vogue for centuries. My grand mother had her friend's named tattooed on her arm. In those days children liked to get tattoo when they would go to a fair. I was thinking of getting a tattoo my self when I came across this site, its called Checkoutmy Ink. I decided to check out the tatoos, checkoutmyink.com. The site certainly has a vast repertory of tattoos. They have tattoo categories including celebrities, fantasy, tribal, Asian/Chinese, to name a few. Any body can become a member of the site, its free to join. In fact the site has been set up by a group of tattoo lovers just so that anybody can get a good tattoo design for free. The members can share their tattoos by uploading the pictures of the body part that they have got the tattoo on. The site has a forum where you can discuss every thing under the sun, and not only tattoos. I added to my knowledge of tattoos by reading and following the conversations in the hobbies section of the site. The tattoo image which I have uploaded here, belongs to a site member called mayo3. Its amazing how one can transform oneself into a marvelous piece of art.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: