Wednesday

Sarkar Raj: Movie Review

I will give two stars to Sarkar raj. The only tolerable actors in the movie are the ones who played the roles of Somji and Chander. They played their small roles with conviction. Amitabh Bachchan seems to have taken to brooding a lot lately. Our directors also like his new found histrionics. Big B should have devoted more time in conceptualizing his character. In fact this is the weakness of the story, no character is fully developed. Aishwarya and Abhishek's relationship is not shown blossoming, actually there is not a single romantic scene nor do they profess their love for each other in the movie. So when Aishwarya vouches to fulfill the unfinished dream of Shanker( Abhishek Bachchan), it looks synthetic.
There is another problem with Aishwarya, she has put on too much of weight and doesn't look glamorous at all, despite the tailored Armani. I felt so disappointed with Sarkar Raj that I wrote my first review on another of my blogs. My husband says that I have been unfair in giving low marks to Sarkar raj, but then we don't seem to agree on many things now a days.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Interval said...

Very few sequels are worth watching, let alone mentioning. After this one, I can't wait for part III - Sarkarni Raj.

'Ek Çhai Lana'

what a beautiful ending. Watch Sarkar Raj at Interval.in:

http://www.interval.in/videos.php?id=21377

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Nice post ...you can share your news at http://cricboss.freehostia.com ..It is a new beta cms website :)