Thursday

Star gazing and a Site for Telescopes

Now a days skies are clear, and I want to watch stars. But it is very frustrating that the sun sets past ten in summers. When the sky is clear, you can set the telescope in the attic or in the garden. I remember, our father used to tell a lot of stories about stars when we were kids. I don't have a telescope in this house. Though I am thinking of buying one.
The site I have marked is: optics planet.net.I am thinking of buying a Celestron PowerSeeker 127 EQ Newtonian Telescope from them. They are offering a 36% rebate on it. It is a good telescope, a perfect choice for an amateur star gazer like me. The site has a wide range of optical equipments, right from prescription glasses to binoculars, Sunglasses, magnifiers, sports optics and flash lights.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: