Sunday

I Couldn't Find Original Tamil Ghajini Online


Watched Ghajini yesterday. Sad, but impressive movie. Asin has acted much better than Aamir khan in Ghajini. Aamir looks tired, when he is with Asin. Whereas Asin does a remarkable job as a bubbly and vivacious girl, who can easily tell a lie with a flat face. HERE IS THE LINK TO WATCH GHAJINI ONLINE.
GHAJINI
I read somewhere that Asin was a three year toddler when Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak was released.It was one of the reasons that I didn't watch Ghajini till now. I haven't even watched Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, though my husband insists I do. He plays it every time we have guests at home. I just don't like an old, wrinkled Shahrukh being paired with a girl more than half his age.
Anyways, Asin is worth watching for Asin, the storyline and the impeccable acting by Amir khan. I am not contradicting what I said before. Aamir is mismatched with Asin. But no one can dispute his acting credentials. It is a treat to watch him. He looks all the part of a love stricken business tycoon.
With Aaamir has broken the string of meaningful, patriotic movies that he made( Sarfarosh, Lagaan,Magal Pandey, Rang De Basanti, Tare Zameen Par). Ghajini is out and out commercial entertainer.
When Ghajini ends, you yearn that Sanjay's memory come back.He has already gone through an ordeal, now he must have some peace with his past, which he only remembers in bits and pieces.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: