Friday

Online Games for Kids

My husband' s friend has two sons aged nine and ten. Both like to play games on computer. They have one PC at home, and they are always fighting to get hold of the keyboard to play games. When they come to our house, its a treat for them. One boy switches on the PC while the other hooks on the laptop. Their mother and I are left in peace to talk. Sometimes I also join them in their escapades. The younger one found a game on MEGA Brands Kids Zone and his brother too followed suit. They egged me to play with them, but as always I preferred to watch them overcome various difficulties and enemies.
Mega brand is an online toy and activities store. They also offer free online games for children. While roaming around in the games area, I found one game Dragon Krystal Warrior
I liked the sound of the clinking metal.The mission for the player is to become the dragon master in the Aurios Army. For that, the player has to take as many plasma krystals as he can. Though I couldn't get past level one ( crystal score was 400, and the end score: 0), I found the game interesting and engaging.
Different Keys and their functions:
Space bar: attack
Arrow keys: move ahead or back
When you kill the enemy, you get various types of crystals. When my daughter takes her nap, I am planning to revert back to this game.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: