Friday

Good Bye Errol ( Flynn)

A few weeks ago my mother told me over phone that many of my books have been damaged by termites. I was really upset because one of my favorite books, a biography of Errol Flynn (My Wicked Wicked Ways) was also eaten. This made me to search for ways of how to inspect for termites.I have bought some more movie related books and I don't want them to meet the same end. The article that I found has a lot of useful information on termites. There are several signs of termite presence in your house, such as holes and powdered wood, bubbles on painted wood, a hollow sound when you tap the wood. It is also important to know how termites make home in wood. Humidity is an ideal environment for termites to flourish, so be on look out for any dark and moist places in your home. Also give a thorough check to your new house if you are shifting.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: