Friday

Where is Shehnaz Sheikh?

We used to watch Ankahi, Tanhaiyaan and Dhoop Kinare at least once every year on rented video player. I never got the names of actors as they were in Urdu. Years later when Marina khan acted in an Indian serial Tanha,that I got to know her name. I was googling about her today and Shehnaz Shekh's name turned up in one of her interviews.It is really surprising that Shehnaz Shekh acted in only two dramas. She is one of my favorite Pakistani actresses. I was also surprised to find out that she was the original choice for Heena. I am sure if she had accepted the role, the movie would have been one of the biggest hits instead of the dud flop that was made.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Ahmad said...

I like Shehnaz Sheikh very much. a wonderful actress and a gorgeous lady.

Anonymous said...

shahnaz sheikh does not work anymore she did a talk show much later (in which she also invited marina khan once).